SELCAL PROCESSING CHARGES
- New/Transfer SELCAL code assignment…………$200 USD
- Exchange SELCAL code previously assigned….. $200 USD (for example: AB-CD to CD-AB)
SELCAL – NO CHARGE
- Change in Customer Contact Information (address, phone #, e-mail or any other contact information) N/C
- Cancellation of all SELCAL Codes and remove the User from the SELCAL Database N/C
- Change in aircraft registration number associated with a previously assigned SELCAL code provided that the SELCAL code is already assigned to the same company. N/C
- Change in areas of operation. N/C
- Delete SELCAL code. N/C
SELCAL Assignment: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):
Question #1: I just purchased a used aircraft and I’d like to keep the existing SELCAL code already installed in the aircraft. How much is the SELCAL processing fee?
Answer: The fee is $200 USD. In addition, you should also determine if the previous operator plans to continue use of the SELCAL code. SELCAL codes do not automatically transfer when an aircraft is sold. ASRI may need to assign you a new SELCAL code.
Question #2: How much is the charge to change a SELCAL code due to technical difficulties or because of sharing problem with another SELCAL user?
Answer: The charge to change a SELCAL code is $200 USD
1. ASRI cannot assign a SELCAL code until the processing fee has been paid.
2. For transfers of more than 10 SELCAL codes, please contact ASRI to discuss transfer fees.